SERVing with your time & talents
Every single person has an indispensable role to play. We are all called to serve one another, because Christ has served us and set us free that we might walk in love.
Would you be interested in helping to serve in one of the following ways?
- Music ministry
- Teaching Sunday School
- Sunday setup/take-down, communion prep, helping collect offering
- Men's/Women's ministry
- Community group (hosting or leading)
- Mercy ministry to our local community
- Being the "connection coordinator" or part of a "connection team" (i.e. helping connect newcomers to life as well as making sure Sunday morning we are warm, welcoming place for visitors)
- Ministering to teens
- Ministry to military families
If you are interested in serving in any of these ways, or some other way that the Lord is putting on your heart, please contact our church administrator at email@example.com
We need musicians!
Would you like to use your musical or singing gifts as part of our worship services? Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, we have a women's ministry team that leads efforts with providing meals for those who are in need, as well as coordinating wedding and baby showers, in addition to their leadership in the area of helping women connect through various fellowship events throughout the year. If you'd like to learn more about any of these efforts, please contact Sara Scott Women@resurrectionpc.org.
Through love serve one another.